Indie Conference: April 2016
This month, we've got dates for WWDC, AltConf, two new conferences for creative folks, and a last chance for Business Of Software Europe tickets....
New Conference Updates
WWDC (13 - 16 June, San Francisco, USA)
Dates have finally been announced for Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference! Tickets are only available via random ballot, but there's also...
AltConf (13 - 16 June, San Francisco, USA)
A free community-run conference that is also running alongside WWDC. AltConf focuses more on the indie software developer scene.
New Media Europe (18 - 19 June 2016, London, UK)
A two-day conference for individuals starting out their entrepreneurial journey using new technologies, whether bloggers, podcasters, content creators, performers or marketers. Looks like this one has a similar spirit to Alive In Berlin and WDS (and the organizers were Alive In Berlin attendees too).
Creative At Heart: Denver (24 - 25 July 2016, Denver, CO, USA)
A conference for creative small business owners: especially photographers, designers, hand-letterers, planners, but all creatives types are welcome.
Business Of Software Europe (16 - 17 May 2016, Dublin, Ireland)
It's your last chance to buy tickets at the April rate for BoS Europe! After April 30, the price goes up from €800 to €1200 (ex VAT). And it's moved to Dublin this year (not Cambridge), so it's easier to get to.
Know a conference that you think other indies, digital nomads & bootstrappers would like? Let me know at: http://www.indieconference.com/contact/
Call For Presentations
Casual Connect USA (San Francisco, CA, USA) call for presentations ends May 16. Their audience is mobile developers of casual games. The conference itself is 18 - 20 July 2016.
What's On Next Month:
- YOW! West Bringing international software experts & showcasing the best local software talent. (3 - 4 May, Perth, Australia)
- Gel A conference about customer experience. (11 - 13 May, New York)
- Business Of Software Europe Conference for anyone growing or starting a software business. (16 - 17 May, Cambridge, UK)
- Casual Connect Asia Casual mobile games for phones & tablets & social platforms. Includes an Indie Prize & Dev Showcase. (17 - 19 May, Singapore, Singapore)
- MBS Xojo Developer Conference: Germany Conference for Xojo programmers. Presentations & training in English & German. (19 - 20 May, Koblenz, Germany)
- UIKonf A conference for serious indie iOS developers. (22 - 25 May, Berlin, Germany)
- Signal Hosted by Twilio. Learn how to integrate SMS, VoIP and two-factor authentication into your apps with their stack. (24 - 25 May, San Francisco, USA)
- BaconBiz Conference Conference for folks running bootstrapped product businesses. (26 - 27 May, Philadelphia PA, USA)
- iOSCon Hackathon & talks for iOS developers. (26 - 27 May, London, UK)
- TBEX (Travel Blog Exchange) America (29 - 31 May, Bloomington, Minnesota)